This years cook-off will be: Saturday, November 8, 2014. Chili Cook-off begins at 4:00 pm and auction at 5:30 pm.
■ Cook’s names are to be kept secret!
■ Each entrant should bring minimum of 4 quarts of chili
■ Participants will be the judges. Tasting cups, spoons and condiments will be provided as well as hot dogs, drinks and desert.
■ Trophies for most flavorful, most creative and spiciest, etc.
■ Bring your own supply of antacids and facial tissues!!!
■ Live auction!!!!
■ Bring your cash or checkbook and enjoy the day with us!
Some of the auction items include:
- A $25 Buck Heads gift card.
- SSUMC Quilters have a handmade appliqué quilt
- 2 tickets for dinner and one performance from Derby Dinner Playhouse (Sun-Thurs)
- 2 general admission tickets to Muhammad Ali Center
- 2 general passes to Actors Theatre of Louisville (excludes Dracula & A Christmas Carol)
- Louisville Stoneware pitcher
- A Rick Pitino autographed basketball
- A Bobby Petrino autographed football.
- 2 passes to Indiana Caverns in Corydon
- 4 tram tour,1 mega zip ride,& mega quest tour tickets from Mega Cavern
- Two $75 gift certificates from Coit towards cleaning service.
- Gift card from Watsons.
- Strandz & Threadz Gift Card
- Louisville Zoo-2 passes
- Items made by W M Kelley Company
2 one day tickets to Newport Aquarium. (Expires 8/3/15)
2 passages aboard any sightseeing cruise – BB Riverboats Fleet, Cincinnati, Ohio (Expires 10/1/15)
This year our sponsor’s are: